Precision CNC Turning Services
Superior Joining Technologies, Inc. offers custom precision CNC turning and vertical milling services with high-value precision CNC turning and milling services from DMG Mori. The NLX2500/700 manufactured by the world-renowned DMG Mori is state-of-the-art machinery that is:
- Highly versatile, twin spindle, gantry-loaded turning center.
- High-rigidity, high-precision turning center with a distance between centers of 700 mm.
- Flexible handles multiple workpieces with a highly rigid bed, powerful turning capability, & outstanding milling performance.
- Matured BMT (Built-in Motor Turret).
- Easy to machine simple to more complex shaped work pieces.
What is CNC turning?
CNC Turning is a manufacturing process that includes holding the bars of material in a chuck and rotating while a tool is fed to the piece to remove parts of the material to create the desired appearance.
Manufacturing fuels the global economy by creating the items people depend on every day and driving technological advancement. As an Illinois-based laser etching company, we specialize in precision CNC turning and milling of parts for an array of industries.
- AS 9100D certified
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- ITAR Registered