Precision Laser Welding
Superior Joining Technologies, Inc. provides a service of precision welding, NonDestructive examinations, laser part marking, laser cutting, and laser welding. Our goals are to have on-time delivery and consistently meet customer requirements while continually improving our overall Quality Effectiveness.
Superior Joining Technologies maintains certification to the following standards:
Welding/Brazing/Stress Relieving/Thermal Cutting
NAS 410 / MIL-STD-410
ASME Sec IX
(Magnetic Particle Inspection)
ASTM E 1417
(Liquid Penetrant Testing) Superior Joining Technologies is ISO9001:2008 without Design and AS9100C Certified.
Recipients of these certifications have clearly demonstrated their commitment to quality and customer satisfaction:
- ISO9001 is a quality management system for any organization that is willing to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable regulatory requirements and aims to enhance customer satisfaction.
- AS9100 certification is the result of an international effort by aerospace companies with a common goal of establishing a quality management system for use within the aerospace industry and serves as a supplement to ISO 9001 certification.
Learn more about why these certifications matter:
SJTI also maintains certification or accreditation for the following:
- FAA Drug & Alcohol Free Workplace Certified
- FAA Repair Station OP Spec (3SJR972Y) Certified for Welding, Fluorescent Penetrant and Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Nadcap Accredited for Fluorescent Penetrant and Magnetic Particle Inspection.
Click here to see a description of Superior Joining Technologies' quality, certifications, accreditations, and associations.